Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day's Report.

-Woke up tired as ever.
-Took Frankenstein's DYRIQ and clauses quiz.
-Finally finished the assigned pages in french revolution work book.
-Washing the dishes - again, tomorrow in culinary.
-Managed to complete my whimsical pot.
-Got my kanji review in Japanese for the competition, must study hard! Gotta get at least 2nd place this year. ò___ó
-Got an 87% on my bonds test.
-Had an ass throw a wad of paper at my back. Pissed the fk outta me.
-Saw Jason after school, for like 5 minutes but it was chill.
-Went out to eat. It wasn't very good although their alfredo was better than usual. It finally didn't taste like pennies.
-Struggled to finish my geometry homework.
-Studied a bit of Japanese and read a few pages in Frankenstein.

Yerp. I'm sucha cool high school.