Tuesday, January 31, 2012

HS Life.

Work doesn't come easy, less than $100 a month.
Friends are there to kill time.
Parents are aging, yet it's so hard to get close to them.
Classmates are flies that harbor around.
Books strains the eyes.
Facebook hypnotizes this mind.

Brisk air presses its lips against my cheeks.
Greeted with glazed eyes, and false friendliness, the seat gets occupied.
Lips cracked and tight, unsure of words yet certain of emotions.

Music drones out the rush of life.

In high school, there's the jocks, drama, bank geeks, orchestra freaks, emos, hipsters, weirdos, populars, and of course the loners. Each group consist of an individual that is considered to be different from the 'norm' but there are others like them so they are never lonely. Yet with myself, I am truly a loner. Nothing but a walking shadow. 5/6 of my so called friends won't even look at me in the eye or wave when they pass me in the hallways. What kind friend is that?
I'm the odd one that would rather work alone than be forced with someone that'll groan and moan about not being able to do a ''trio'. The girl that isn't crazy smart, pretty, nor cool. Like a shadow that disappears last when leaving class, yet first to appear when entering.