Friday, January 6, 2012

New Years Resolution!


  • Finish sophomore year with a GPA of +3.8 or/and have As in all of my classes with the exception of math.
Study more often, stay back after school for additional help especially with anything I don't understand, stay after school to finish projects if required. Review notes during seminar. Don't rush through questions but know how to manage time effectively.  Limit idle time on Facebook to: 1 hour a day.
  • Work out to get to my ideal weight of 100 LB.
Change eating habits. I will restrict myself from eating if I plan on heading to sleep within 4 hours. Only 2/3 of a bowl of rice a night. Walk for at least 10 minutes each day. Practice dancing for 10 minutes a week. 
  • Further my Japanese skills.
Blog in Japanese every week, vlog every 2 weeks. Review my textbook on weekends for 10 minutes. Study for 20 minutes the week of an upcoming test or quiz.
  • Get my license.
Offer to drive when running errands. 
  • Become more outgoing.
Cook dinner once a week. Help parents out with making complaints via phone. Sleep earlier: latest on a weekday: 11pm; weekend: 12:30am. Dress more proficient, wear make-up on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays. Volunteer to answer more.
  • Be a good employee.
Greet co-workers, manager, and customers with a smile. Arrive 5 minutes early each time, place phone on silent. Empty the trash when full. Be quick but precise with counting change. Dress cleanly, no nail polish, tie up hair + clip.

  • Take 200x photos with huheeemuh.
Drag his ass over with a camera.