Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Suffocation.

I can't be at peace within' myself. 
Everywhere I turn, I just can't fit in.
At home, it's harsh words every other minute. 
At work, the fear of making mistakes won't fade. 
At school, I'm the loner that tends to the textbooks and assignments.

I'm trying my best to juggle honor classes, get the hang of work, a teenage relationship, and stay sane yet I'm still getting bagged. You say that I'm weak for being tired after 6 hours at work and how you had it harder. I've worked an 11 hour shift before,I know how tiring it is and you should too so stop bagging on me if you already know. You claim I use the excuse of homework too often and that I'm lazy. What if I need a break huh? I don't even go out anymore so take a chill pill. You preach about all these holy religious matters yet foul words flow out of your waterfall.

I'm spoiled. I'm a whore. I'm secretive, boring, prude, lazy, dirty. I should have been aborted. 

Every night I break and no one realizes. I am a mute to teachers, a stranger without a voice to classmates, a walking shadow to friends, a stupid dirty whore to my father, a naive brat to my mother, a fool to my family members.