Saturday, January 28, 2012

Teamwork.

This was suppose to be a team effort yet I'm completing the majority of the work and it's not fair.
I literally DO NOT have much spare time since I have other assignments and work yet I'm able to squeeze in time to finish my other assignments and now I'm pulling your load too! This was suppose to be a partnership yet I'm decorating and typing the majority of the articles AND putting the whole thing together by myself at my house. I found four topics to write about and you had nothing so I decided split up half and half yet you end up only doing one and missed a required vocab word while I did two and had the vocab words we split up equally amongst us.

If this is the type of person you are with teamwork I don't want to be your partner anymore in the future. Your work's quality isn't something I want associating with my grade. Sorry, but the truth hurts. I want a good grade.