Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lovely lies

Funny how some people can voice their opinion of "oh, you could do so much better" when clearly that person is happy with whoever and aren't being physically, mentally, or emotionally abused. Ever thought that that person knows they can do better? YEAH. THAT'S RIGHT HOE.
And to create lies to try to up-sell your value? Oh gawd, I really wish I hadn't delete those text messages you sent me before. I knew they would come in handy later on, but I had hope you wouldn't be that type of asshole.
First off, why the hell would I ever say those three words to you? The only times I've said those things romantically and meant it were to Steven - my mentor, bestfriend, and lover of 5 years and someone else that I held special. I've never said it to anyone else except maybe Alex but only "you too"s. You've tried to woo me countless shit of times. And right after breaking up with one of my girlfriend. Saying "oh, me and Alena, what do you think?". Just because others may support it didn't mean we were going to date, ever. You may have thrown the word love around like air towards me but I have never used the word like and you in the same sentence. Neverless, say it in Vietnamese! Fcken raging. I would never in a million years say those three words to you. I'm still hurt from my ex of 5 years, what makes you think I'd throw those words at a cretin like you?

I'm so fucken pissed. Wanna tear that punk's dick in two!