Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10302012

You're gone. I don't know how or why, except that it's for the best. Nervously went into surgery today. First they numbed me, then came the shots with anesthesia. I started laughing outta nowhere and was in a happy mood but then I grew tired. Funny thought though. When the doctor was yanking, carving, and pulling I had my eyes closed. He came into mind out of everyone else that could've. His last words kept ringing, "I don't want to live a cycle of pain." I kept wondering, why am I thinking of him? He doesn't even know or care what I'm undergoing right now! Came out really drowsy and out of it. I'm still bleeding like crazy but I'll get over it. My face is still swollen and a bit pale but it's okay! Hopefully I'll still be able to function tomorrow at school and work.