Wednesday, October 31, 2012

10312012

If he's going to be my friend just because of 'that' then why bother? I begged to be friends in the past, before I knew of your presence, but  he pushed me away. Now that he's learned of what I've been through, he wants to be friends? No.

While I was struggling, with tears and a broken heart, he pushed me away. He wanted to get as far away from me as he could. Told me to move on, because he'd just hurt me when he moves on. That I'm just lowering my standards when I was on my knees, begging for another chance, but he turned his back.  He doesn't want a relationship out of pity because that's all he feels towards me. Pity, not love, so let's not have a friendship out of pity either. He was okay with saying good-bye so I'll learn not to look his way when we pass in the streets.

I don't want to be toyed with. If you love me then hold me forever and don't let go, I guarantee I won't either. if you don't then don't torture me with false feelings and riddles. Don't pull then push, it's stressful.

Car's acting a bit wacko, will probably either change or try to fix whatever's wrong with the tire/whatnot. Woke up this morning with a blood all over me, guess blood clots hasn't formed yet. Been having this weird clawing sensation downstairs, wtf is going on? Went straight to work after school and got off around 10 o'clock even though I was scheduled to get off at 9 but it's okay. Was busy the whole time so no time for a break or stop. Sold +1,300 corn dogs. Hopefully we'll win! Tips weren't well except for a $5 and an $8 tip from two male customers. Joanna and Conner came to visit me around 5, and Joanna ordered 14 corn dogs and ate them all at once because he wanted to support me so badly haha. Ami, Dudley, and the kids visited me, everybody thought they were super cute and Kay allowed me to go out and say hi. So nice of her! Jenn and Sutton came by and visited me around 7ish, it was getting pretty chilly and they were in costumes. I was kind of disappointed that I couldn't stay and chat for a bit but she left me a loving message. Hoi, Alex, and Sam came just as I was getting off haha. Scared me for a second cause everybody were in full costume. They ordered 20 corn dogs haha, didn't even know it was them! Thought it was just a bunch of teenagers with the munchies after smoking pot. Chit chat for about 5 minutes then I had to go since it was late and cold. Brought so much food home though haha, my arms were full even though I couldn't eat any of it. Had tator tots, corn dogs, subway, and drinks. Haven't done any of my homework but oh well. I'll finish it tomorrow in seminar haha, hopefully! Wells, happy halloween everybody and a great big ol'e I love you!