Thursday, November 1, 2012

11012012

Worst line to hear: "If a man tells a girl who doesn't like him, like a pathetic fool, If he confesses everything, it means he never wants to see her again."

It hurts when you have to walk away to make him realize but it's worse when he doesn't and lets you walk away.


Learning to move on and enjoy life once again. Finally regained a bit of weight, work has become my sanctuary even if it's hectic at times but it keeps me occupied. Going all the way down to KState tomorrow for my genetic lecture then swinging by somewhere for lunch, hopefully it's place with soft food and not a place like Pizza Street. Getting my wire put back on Tuesday, Ami's also going up to Topeka with family. I dunno if I should call in and go as well because all she's doing is taking her exam for her license degree and Topeka is just Kansas so eh. I'll probably be scheduled to work that day too, so I guess I'll just stay back. I mean, it would relieve my mind and preoccupy it but I'll miss school which I have been missing way too much of this week. I've missed like 5 days these past two weeks and I have to get caught up since the quarter is probably coming to a close soon. If I stay back then I could work on assignments and work as well, earning money to save up for a new car since I'm almost done with my orthodontist payments or for a plane ticket to get away from it all and start a new life in a strange place.