Thursday, November 15, 2012

11152012

I don't understand you at times. Why you gotta get so worked up? Unless, you still love me? Maybe it's just my wishful thinking.

Had a pretty nice day. Math wasn't too bad. History was well, history. Finished the Hunger Games in sewing class today! Wasn't very productive. Don't have too much homework tonight either. Ah, things are getting so much better all of a sudden! Or maybe because it's almost Thanksgiving hehe? Anyways, goin' to the movies this weekend and shopping with Danni! Damn, I'm spending so much money lately. I'm gonna become broke! So sad lol. Katherine started hinting nasty things toward a guy friend and I during lunch. Awkward! Had to wait 10 minutes for the lunch line, on stuffing. That stuff isn't even good! Only got 5 minutes to eat, damn. Had to scarf down my pumpkin pie haha. It didn't taste as good as the previous years though, sad face. Wonder why?