Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Video Review 01

The way the girl was throwing herself to the ground, crying, made me see myself because that's what I did. Funny shit now that I look back because he didn't care nor did any one else. Only difference was I didn't go and get drunk! I could've, but I didn't. I wonder, if I did, would there have been a cute guy to offer me a shoulder and a napkin to wipe my tears? If a guy came into my life, and Corey wanted to come back. What would I do? I'm not sure yet. Hurting a guy that invest so much into me or go back to the guy I invested so much into? Life's odd like that, but I don't think I'd be faced with that predicament because he's already got someone else upon his mind, there's no room for me or his deceased child within' his heart or mind.
Skip to 1:35