Wednesday, November 14, 2012

11142012

It's a new day. There's so many people around me yet I shut them off for him. How silly, no need to mope and cry! There's Damion, who always ruffles my head, before the start of class everyday. Conor, Issac, and Joanna who visit me at work, Phoenix, Brandon who's chill and pinched my cheeks today haha. There's William, a bad ass oppa. Michael, the lao gia that knows of my dark times and the pain behind my optimistic side, Tony who's becoming a friend, Dion my math tutor at lunch. And many more. He's not the only guy friend I had. He was just the best and closest. But now it's someone else's turn! Time to make new friends or become closer.

My family is saying that I've become ugly since freshman year, partly because I'm a "bag of skin and bones" nowadays but I don't think so! I'm just mature and lost my innocent appearance which isn't surprising considering everything I've gone through. I've lost my "baby fat" and eat less now. Everybody grows up and I've gotten lazy with my appearance! Haven't been that obsessed with my hair or clothes. I'm getting closer to having a SNSD body, specifically Seohyun's. Woot! This week has overall been pretty relaxing with its requirements. Work is starting to bore me, gonna start going out on the weekends now! Been having boys holla at me left and right but I don't pay attention because I know the effects of giving them my attention. They can fight each other over me, I won't care. Just gonna have fun and mess around! Live life and stay unattached. My face started bleeding outta nowhere today, not sure why. Eh, oh well. Had a really good smelling partner for the lab! Mmmm, never realized how good he smelled. It wasn't an axe smell, more of a manly clean laundry smell. Mmm, it was awesome sitting next to him! No, it wasn't his smell. It was different. I've been craving baby bananas like crazy! Ate a total of 14 today and snacking on other things. I've noticed, all I intake nowadays is pink lemonade and either pieces of candy like kitkats or a baby banana and I stay full for hours! Odd eh?
Middle of freshman year.
Beginning of Jr Year.