Thursday, November 22, 2012

11212012

"Did you wish for me to forget you?" Oh, the irony in that question.

Babysat all day since Alexander was sick. One of my friend came over and we watched "The Moon Embracing the Sun" for two whole hours. The kids kept being touchy and feely towards him, bleh. So awkward. Wasn't too happy with the ending, but oh well. It's whatever! Met my dad and he was shitting his pants haha, my dad wasn't even acting weird! He was just like okay whatever, hi. Drove him to work because I'm nice like that. On my way home, I was wondering if I should drop by his house and surprise him but then I stopped. That's a stupid move, he's probably not even home so I went to sonic and ordered some food. They slipped a note in the baggie saying that they're hiring and how to apply. Damn, they've gotta be pretty desperate! Looked through ads today and saw some pretty nice black friday deals! I want to buy him a gift but wouldn't it be a waste since he already has his phone? Blah. Spent $200 tonight on a new phone, but it'll arrive in the middle of January since it's imported from HK. Damn. Cleaned my debit card out with just the new phone, gonna go shoppin' on black friday for electronics. Not sure where the deals are for clothes. Realized how sexy&cute some of my bras are when I was getting dressed lolol, tmi. I had another nightmare last night. It was as though he loved me again, odd eh? Woke up wondering why I had to go through another nightmare. Drama happened at home today, got lectured about not falling in love again which is dumb because I'm already suffering from love, I just wanna forget it all and push it away. I don't wanna get back in the game anytime soon haha. My nice-smelling lab partner was the first to like my new profile picture! Wahhhh. Haha, it's whatever. Been getting a lot of guys asking for my number, kinda fed up. If you're gonna ask for it, at least talk to me. Had a guy from Canada asking where I got my lashes. I hope that's not a new method to pick up girls. Workin' tomorrow, gonna go shopping at Wal-Mart for their tripod! Maybe Ipod if there's any nice ones. I'm thinking about visiting him, but would that be okay? He'll probably be busy or out so I won't bother him. I will just go shopping and be happy! Because that's what I'm suppose to do, be happy. Still got a shit load of homework! Better get started on it tomorrow haha. Anyways, gnight world. Hopefully you won't give me a bad dream tonight. <3
Silly me with side-burns.
Ohmuhgawd, I didn't think my lips could possibly ever be that small. Wonder how kissing like that would turn out haha.