Thursday, November 22, 2012

11222012

Happy Thanksgiving day! Woke up feeling a bit empty but it's okay, life goes on! Had turkey, mash potatoes, lasagna, mountain dew, and of course cheesecake! Took around 3 hours for everything. I'm so full now, probably gained around 10LB. Feeling a bit guilty, because I indulged so much. I want to work out and get my body to this! I'll try to work it off tonight when I work. Hoping to get off around 10 minutes early so I can head to Wal-Mart to get my tripod! Wonder if work will be busy today? I hope he's having a nice thanksgiving with family and friends, getting fat on delicious food. Gah, so excited for my new phone to come in! I hope it comes in early instead of a whole month. Will be doing a review on it when I receive it!

I was looking at my old posts and I stumbled upon this and this, oh man. Reminiscing. I guess my next trip will be a bit lonely than I expected, it's okay though. There was so much expectations, oh well. I guess I learned a lesson from this, don't get too worked up hehe.
This is the phone I bought, I really wanted to get the black as well and make it into a couple thing but well, yeah.
This little girl is adorable. I want a baby now. <3