Monday, November 26, 2012

11262012

After waking up from my nap.
I went to bed around 2am and woke up around 6am this morning to finish my English essay. Got a headache around 6:45am and had it for the rest of the day. Passed out a couple of times in Genetics today. Had a tight knot in my stomach the whole day but it got worse after lunch. I was scared I might throw up during class that I always had my hand over my mouth just in case, and was always ready to grab a trash can and run out. Drove to FRYs in a hurry to make my last and final payment, woot! Such a relief now. Came home, showered and headed straight to bed. Slept from 4:50 - 5:52 so about an hour worth of sleep and just chilled and watched kdramas. Really don't wanna work tomorrow, maybe I can get someone to cover? Psh, highly doubt it. I dunno why but it's been an emotional rollercoaster, up I go and down in a split second. Funny eh?