Saturday, December 8, 2012

12082012

Attended the meeting today. I found out that 28 students made the short list so there will be 5 students that get dropped. I'm so fcken scared. I really do not want to be one of those five. Went home and worked on history homework that was due on Friday. Bleck. Went to the mall afterwards, shopped around, and of course, DDR. The lights they hung up around the parking lot was really pretty, although it was a bit cold. Had this creepy mofo follow me around for a while - got creeped out since I was alone so I turned around and started following him until he stopped ahaha. Didn't ddr where I usually did, so I wasn't use to any of the songs except one. Boo. Got new earrings and a purse - uh yeyeye. Don't know why but I've started to become so much more girly and considerate with my looks unless I'm just dead tired because of cough cough english cough cough. Not sure if I should take up AP Bio next year cause then I'll have 5 AP classes then. Urgh! I heard CP English is pretty chill though? So unsure on what to do! I'm def taking AP History and AP Ceramics though, and of course I'm forced to take whatever math they stick me with. Stupid math. I'll be taking up Japanese IV of course, textiles III and culinary prep II. Unsure of my future. If I reside in the US then I want to have a stable job such as something in the medical field but if I were to go overseas then I need something flexible. My dad suggests that I just become a teacher - ewuh. I hate teaching and having to deal with stupid ahaha. I'm so mean but it's true. I have zero patience. I really want to live in a foreign country for a while though - excluding Vietnam because I've lived there for a while and I don't want to deal with people when it comes to jobs and money. Sorry. Thought about taking up Korean or Mandarin but was suggested not to and to just focus on Japanese to further my fluency. Thinking about joining the JET program in my freshman year of JCCC if I have enough money saved up. Spend approximately a year if not two - studying there and working as a tutor because I can't just solely come as an international student. No money haha! I don't want to stay too long though because it would extend the time needed to complete my medical studies. Gah, so many conflicting situations! If not, China or Korea is fine. It's just that I'm not familiar with any foreign exchange programs for those countries. I don't have to worry about spending time away from a lover or anything - so refreshing! Going out on my own and exploring the world. It may not be with a boyfriend or so but I'll be making new friends and extending my social network. Who knows, maybe I'll find Mr. Right because of it? I'm not even sure where I wanna live anymore haha. So sad. Don't wanna leave US forever - at least not yet since a majority of the laws and rights knowledge I have are about it! 

Outfit of day(OOD):
 Black leather jacket + black knitted blouse + ruffled white skirt + black leather bow purse.
I'm not sure if I've stopped loving you or if I've just started to love myself.