Sunday, December 9, 2012

12092012

Work was slow - ish. Didn't make much and it was really windy which made it cold. The fries I had were pretty crispy and delish though. Tried the chicken strip sandwich for the first time and it honestly wasn't as good as McDonalds. Odd eh? Still got a shizz load of homework, hopefully I can finish it all tonight before 11 o'clock! Kelsey was pretty nice today, we surprisingly got along because we usually don't talk at all and the aura is kinda cold. I've noticed that the spaces have closed quite a bit - maybe it'll take another 6 months instead of the year they predicted. I'm somewhat anxious to get my braces off but also worried. I think I look cute with braces but I def won't miss the canker sores and the things I wasn't allowed to eat because of them. This was the first weekend I didn't see him. I wonder if he was aware of that or was it just another weekend to him? It's best this way, I have a lot of catching up to do and this way we're slowly drifting apart and forgetting each other or maybe it's just me left that needs to forget. 

OH YEAH. I FORGOT. My finger got tore up at work today. Omg it hurted so bad but I had to pretend and hide it from the customer as it was ripping my finger. Hurted like a btch. I was like omfg hurry up hoe so I can pull my finger out and stop it from ripping even more.