Sunday, December 16, 2012

12152012


I woke up pretty late, tried to focus and finish up my history homework and study a bit. Went to the library to get tutored a bit with math, didn't make as much progress as I would've liked. Went out to Pei Wei even though I wasn't exactly hungry.

Fast-forward, he brought up the past concerning you today. I don't know why or what stimulated it. I don't know why he's contemplating of what we had gone through. In the past he would become irritated and scorned us when I'd bring up the issue, so why are the roles reversed this time? It brought tears to my eyes and the guilt from the past came rushing back. A girl becomes a woman once a child is placed in her life, and she will forever be a mommy no matter what happens. I will forever be your mommy, and you'll forever be my precious baby. I don't know if he has the right to claim you though. He may given you half of his genome but did he ever think of you as his child? Did he ever love and care for you? He loathed the idea of being a father, he loathed the thought of you and me. Is it guilt and remorse that is causing him to rethink his past actions? I don't know.

Went to Jordan's birthday party afterwards. I was the last one to arrive and got lost on my way aha. Got to around about so many times. Ate and drank a lot even though I was already bloated and full from earlier. It was a weird and crazy party, the lights were out with rave lights. Danced for a while but then I grew tired and sleepy. Everybody else quieted down, James started ranting and played pac-man for a good solid 20 minutes. Logan and Alanna cuddled on the sofa even though they're not dating? I laid on Maggie's back, Jordan laid on the side of my stomach, and Sarah laid on the side of Jordan's hip. It was hilarious, Sarah was like "Omg, I keep laying on your phone(in the pocket)" to Jordan and I made a joke about Sarah laying on Jordan's boner LOLOL. Everybody cracked up. Laid there for a good 45 minutes, grew really tired and sleepy. Left around 10pm though.