Saturday, December 15, 2012

12142012


Stayed up until 3am to finish my English revision, phokuh. Well, partly it was my fault haha. It wasn't all the difficult in my opinion but I procrastinated even though I had work and such. Got a shit load of assignments due and cramming needed to be done within' one day. Fml like no other. The quizzes I took recently in AAT were horrible - and I thought I had done well! Wtf. I hate this shit. I could see that she grew frustrated a bit when I didn't understand her when I came in for tutoring haha. I dunno why but it takes forever for my mind to register with math nowadays. I use to be so quick and catch on easily - wtf? I guess I focused on English and History haha because those are my main butt savers - ish or I just dgaf anymore. Work pissed me off so much today. I was not in the mood to get my ass chewed out. I don't give a fuck what you think, you want to let your thoughts to known and your anger? SEND A FUCKEN EMAIL TO SONIC CORP. THEN DON'T FUCKEN CHEW MY ASS OUT AND MAKE MY OTHER ORDERS GO LATE OVER 10 CENTS. If you don't wanna be charged $.10 cents then don't order any flavoring. Simple. Not my fault - it's the system. They need more money so they're charging for flavoring, suck it up or don't come here. I don't care if Sonic doesn't get your stupid ass business anymore woman. Your stink-kay coffee-tea stained rat teeth with beady eyes can go to McDonalds for your ice tea with lemon. It charged you $.10 for what should've been one wedge of lemon but hey guess what woman - I gave you 6! So you got a whole lemon and a half for 10 cents - suck it. That's cheaper than Wal-Mart's deals so go fuck yourself. I'm a generally calm and polite young lady but if you're gonna bitch at me for stupid crap I'mma be a hoe back. This is one of the reasons why I hate working with food. Stupid people wanting free shit. Now this new system, omfg. It makes me even crankier. I can't multi-scan anymore and instead of the ticket being scanned it's timed of how fast you get to the stall to press a certain button. Fucked up shit. It makes production slower! Sonic has to realize this. Makes me wanna quit even more but I need the money. Thinkin' about movin' over to DQ but not too sure at the moment. You know what pisses me off even more? Boys who play games. Don't start the what ifs if you're not trying to hint something. It makes girls confused and hesitant! Especially asking what if everything they said was the truth - even more mind fucked. It was pouring like no other when I drove home, I couldn't even see the lane lines that I think sometimes I went into the other lane on accident lolol. Went 10 miles under cause I didn't wanna die in a car crash ahaha. Not sure why but lately guys have been telling me how they rage over my lips. Do they look any different? I don't think so haha unless it's because I've been using colored lipstick instead of the nudes I use to. Which reminds me, I need more colored scheme tubes instead of just nudes and by color I don't mean bright red cause those just get boring and tacky when it smudges.