Monday, December 31, 2012

Cycle of pain.

Life, why must you be so unfair? I knew of our slim fate but I believed your words. I kept believing your words that soon I believed that we had a future. Our red string was already so thin but I loved it so much. Time unraveled it too fast, and now we're at the end of the string. I'm sad, upset that things are the way they are. Disappointed that we never got to tie our red strings, but it's better this way for you isn't it? Because I'm dramatic, because I never accepted you, and so much more that caused you to run away from me. My feelings and words have no impact on you but someone else's can cut your heart like no other. There's so many things my heart wants to say but it's difficult to form into words. It's a cycle of tears, anger, and lying to myself that I'm happy. I'll forget you in time, just not right now.