Friday, December 21, 2012

Post Break-ups.

Just a little time capsule to see how I deal with break-ups. The top photos are before I started(less than a month) dating the person and the bottom is recently after the break up(within a couple of months).

Steven:
(this one is during since I don't have any from before)

Alex:
Corey:

I have reached the conclusion that after break-ups I tend to experience dramatic weight loss. I look ugly (most likely from the lack of sleep and shutting myself inside) and go through a rebellious phase. Before getting into relationships I would have a decent amount of meat on me, I looked younger, happier, and have a brighter atmosphere. I guess they just tire me down and  after being loyal for so long I need a change from sweet love that I become a bad girl so I wouldn't be associated with the sweet girl I was while in a relationship.