Thursday, December 20, 2012

Catch my eye.


Boys, boys. Don't think I'm interested, because I'm not. You're not the only one who wants to catch my eye. Diss me once and it's see ya later. I won't stick around to be scolded or put up with your hissy fits. You're nothing to me yet so don't get all high and mighty or else I'll stick my foot up your ass. You haven't done shit for me so you have no right to dominate me. I may look sweet and intimidated but I'll get in your face if I must. I won't stand still when someone dares chides or make offensive remarks, much less a boy I hardly know who wants to get familiar. You dated someone I dislike? Oh cool. Less of a chance for us. I don't want anybody's sloppy seconds. I'm a girl who is confident about her future and abilities. I won't settle for less than what I deserve. I ain't gonna do shit for you if you haven't done anything for me so don't get worked up because you made a mistake with your damn phone - linking it to mine so that you were late for your flight. Don't think you're special because I guarantee you're not. How the hell am I suppose to know anything about it? I have people I don't know calling me about your flight and I didn't have a clue who the fuck they were! Not to mention they called so many times in the morning that I just decided to get out of bed. Wasted my fucken minutes. This is all a game, it's your fault for wanting to play. It's the game of love and life, I'm not stopping at this level~