Saturday, January 26, 2013

1/2 PRICE FOOD SALE.

GROUNDHOG HOTDOG!

Sonic is having a full blowout sale on all types of hotdogs on Febuary 2 ranging from plain hogs to Chicago dogs to footlongs! A footlong costs $3.19 on average but on groundhog hotdog day it'll only be $1.59! That's a real deal right there. Any choice from chicago, america, new york, or chili cheese for 12 inches of deliciousness. If you're not much of an eater our 6 inch hot dogs are on sale as well with the same choices for $0.99! Under a dollar! 

Not only do you get a great deal on a great food but you'll also be helping me with my tuition for studying abroad! The winning Sonic will be given a money reward and I desperately need the extra money for my education so please, please help out a friend while getting some awesome food! I might also be dressed up in a hotdog suit so come visit me on Blackbob and 135th on Feb. 2 across from Wal-Mart! It lasts all day so no worries on being late and my GM is going all out on the decorations to support the competition. 

I'll be seeing you at Sonic on Feb. 2! Please come and support your dear friend.