Saturday, January 26, 2013

Living a front.

Enrolled in my classes today and how some of my questions sorted out. JCCC and KU do have study abroad programs as well. I could go before my freshman year and participate in a GAP program for I could go during my freshman year or between my junior and senior year. I really don't wanna do the later because then I'd lose track of my classes I took prior and won't remember as much. If I do it before freshman year then when I come back I'll be ready to focus and take on the challenges of college. I mean yes if I did go later on then I would have more time to gather money and apply for scholarships but still. I don't know if I'd be able to keep up with the work load. I'd either do it in Japan or China and I wouldn't mind either one although China would be a whole lot cheaper - thank god but I'd have to brush up on Mandarin.There's a home-stay for 4 students who apply and the tuition cost would be $1.5 for 3 weeks in Kurashiki in July. I really wanna do it but I'll already be digging into my savings with the upcoming Japan trip so I can't afford it. I'm definitely doing it next year though unless they don't offer it, sad-face. I wanna get out of this country without any remembrance of the past. Start a fresh somewhere new and cultivate knowledge there. Just to be happy without daily remembrance. Dion said I should just go to California then. Lolol, I'm like hell no. Cali's full of freakin' Asians and it's so typical there and I'd still be in contact with who knows whoever. Basically I just don't wanna have to do anything with anything that'll make me irritated or pull me back from a successful future, whether it be the past or people. You know what's odd? When you're tired from work and piss as hell and your male friend calls you up saying that he misses the sound of your voice. It's like, uh okay? Not a good time and a bit awkward and irritating because one, I was piss as hell; two, I don't like him; three, I had a shit ton of homework to complete and I did not want to talk on the phone. Awkward. Lost all my pencils so I had to write with a pen today, fuuu. Work was funny as hell with Chris, pulled the race card on him. I swear, Chris and my history teacher have the same sense of sarcasm as me. It's not too harsh but it's not too light and hesitant. We can be sarcastic but not get butthurt and have a good laugh. It's awesome! My hair is fading into an ash brown, guess I won't have to cut it off or dye it black ahaha. It fades so god damn quick. I look weird now, maybe I should redye it tomorrow when I get home from work. 

I look ugly as fuck when I' don't smile.
Damn. My wrist is skinny as fuck even after gorging myself and it looks so rough and worn. Wtf.