Thursday, January 24, 2013

On my own.

Annoying as fuck, irritating as hell, bothersome as a badger. Just go away. I will eat whatever the hell I want, how much I want, and whenever I want. I'm not something to be invested in to be reaped later. I'm not a fucking stock that will increase in value later on for the guardian. Stop nagging about how little I eat, how I don't eat at home, or how I'm an ungrateful bitch that should've been aborted. Fucken tired of your attitude. It's my money, my life, and my decision. Stop bringing up the fucken past and comparing. I'm sick and tired of it. And people wonder why I'm still butthurt about the past. Maybe it's because I have a fucken megaphone that likes to recite shit every week. Gonna work my ass off to raise enough money on my own then I'm getting the hell outta here. Already contacted AFS for my tuition overseas and had a representative call me as I was driving to work but the thing is I don't wanna go to Central America, Indonesia, or any European country that much because I won't integrate into the culture as much. Raising up enough money to get my ass outta this country and outta this house so kiss my ass good-bye. Every single one of you who underestimated me or abandoned me, here's a good ol'e fuck you. All you're made of is lies and more lies. Fucken false feelings and empty promises. Fucken get outta my life if you're not the real deal. I don't wanna see your faces anymore. You never cared, all of you.

I'm not going to be restricted by the ancient laws of hierarchy. I'm going to go out there, do what I must to obtain enough income to support myself. I'm gonna move the hell outta here and outta of this place so I never have to see you people or those fake asses. I hope you all rot. I'm sick and tired. Let me be at peace.

 It's finally starting to scab over. It's a btch when the scabs start get tugged at though. &&No, it's not a cat scratch because I don't have  a fucken cat nor is a cat scratch that big!
After work, still in uniform.