Saturday, January 19, 2013

Change.

Same old, same old. I gotta say though, I enjoy math now because of my teacher. Daddy of two yet still a hunk and math is easy as poo. Trimmed off 3 inches so below-boob-hair is now above-boob-hair haha. I don't think it looks too bad, just wanted healthier ends and now they're blunt ends instead of the thin, wispy ones I had before. Brian was thinking about visiting me at work and I was like no. Why people keep wanting free food? This ain't McDonalds. Orientation meeting in 7 hours blahh. My poor panda eyes + work right after the meeting ends. 4 hours of nonstop talking and interviews. Work work work for 8 hours then off to party it up in Missouri with the friends! It's gonna be hectic later today. No time for thinking about the past just as I'm not important enough to cross his mind these days.