Sunday, January 20, 2013

Busy day.

Woke up early and got myself ready for the orientation. Instead of going the other door I usually went into like last time I decided to go on the side that I usually went through in the past with him. The meeting was informative and apparently we're suppose to bring around $500 dollars just in case for extra food + overweight luggage + souvenirs + ect even though all our transportation, meals, and activities are all covered. Wtf? Eh. It's whatevs. I'll talk more about the schedule in Japan later on. I think we're suppose to bring little gifts to over there as well as a gift exchange thing? But I don't know if we're suppose to and like what?! Oh, and we have this huge Japanese goal project too. Oh boo. I was planning on blogging + vlogging about the trip but apparently Daughtry sensei wanted to create a blog about our experiences as well and I was like oh hey I might as well volunteer since I'm already planning on doing it. We did bonding activities and people were pretty shocked when they found out I'm learning how to play the guitar. They all gasped and were like "oh my gosh, really?" Things seemed pretty awkward between her and me. Her mother kept staring me down too. I was like wtf? So I stared right back. I don't like getting the eye outta nowhere. As soon as the meeting ended I said my good-byes and dashed off to work without hanging around or any breakfast. I was so hungry, sadface. Work was busy but I made less than my expected tips, blargh! People are so petty nowadays. Paying with mostly credit/debit cards and if they do pay with cash they pay with exact change. Hoi ditched on Angel and me so I was pretty pouty. Went out to eat with Ami and Dudley. Felt so full and I decided to hit him up. I'm not sure what made me do that. I guess I was somewhat tired of ignoring each other plus I wanted to walk around. There were times when I questioned his outbursts of energy about certain topics but I tried to push it away and just not think about anything. When I started heading home, I had a strong desire to turn back and just look one last time but I knew that was a foolish thing to do so I kept pushing forward and hurried along. So many things I wanted to do in the past but I just ran out of time. It's cool. When I look back, there's a slight bittersweet sorrow. We had a good run. Hopefully we can be friends and act normally around each other.

 In the morning, 8:00am, before heading out to my orientation.