Sunday, January 20, 2013

Flabs of fatness.

I had the oddest dream. I don't understand the situation very much but somehow his family and him were connected. All his male relatives, him, and I were living together in this tiny house and there were witches who would often come down from the sky to try and harm me and seduce him. Rats would come in through the kitchen door to prey as well. Then somehow I got transported to school and one of my acquaintances came out of nowhere and started pulling me to the gym. She didn't seem content, she seemed hurried and a bit envious? Anyways, I got flung towards this guy who was laying on the floor. She pointed a weapon at him and me, demanding us to do it? He had no problem with that but I did. My former ex's mom and sister somehow were in the gym as well, sitting on the bleaches a few feet away. Wtf? Some fcked up dream right there! Woke up to my sister humping my butt to get my out of bed. She wanted to go to get some dim sum for her birthday. Blargh, I was tired but I decided to pull myself out of bed. She also was curious as to what I had talked about with him and it really wasn't anything serious or important. Just small talk. She thinks I'm still hoping to get back together but that ship as sailed long ago because I know it won't happen on both sides. I still think back to the past and him from time to time but I have to move forward and not live in the past's memories. Saw Hoi Ki at Pine and Bamboo Garden, didn't realize he worked there! I knew he worked at a restuarant but not there! It was a funny coincidence but Ami and Dudley teased me and asked if they should ask him to hang out after he got off. Spent $100 just on eating dim sum. I was so full, from today and last night. We decided to walk around at Oak Park Mall and honestly, I hardly did much physical exercise as I did last night just walking around the neighborhood. Bought myself a mangosteen smoothie, went crazy on earrings, and tried to get another piercing on my lobe but they denied me since it was too close to my cartilage and apparently I'm all "pierced out" on my lobe. Boo! I have to got to a tattoo parlor to get it done too. Hmph. Bought myself some more "unnatural" colored hair dye and an ice cream cake for her birthday. I'm getting stuffed from all this fast food and eating out. Must work out and eat less! I've gained so much weight boohoo. Somewhat irritated that others' are wanting to blog about the trip as a group when I was the one who originally thought it up and volunteered. Hmph. I'm still part of the group on who's doing it but I prefer to work alone and be in control. Boos, oh well.

Duck lips. Sometimes I wish I could kiss again but a kiss is just a kiss without love.