Sunday, January 13, 2013

Life goes on.

I woke up late today since I went to bed so late. Cleaned the bathroom, my room, and my shelf downstairs then headed out to pick up Moni. We went to the mall for a bit then headed to AMC 30 to get our tickets. We still had 2 hours to kill so we went to target and bought random shit and got food to eat as well and chit-chatted. I finally got myself the diary I always wanted and desparately needed and wanted for my trip to Japan. I hope to fill it with happy moments rather than sad thoughts like with my other one. Came back to AMC 30 minutes before the movie time even started just to find good seats and I'm glad we went early because it started packing up real quick. Django had it's moments of gruesomeness but it had it's cheeky lines as well which was nice. I totally don't regret picking Django over Les Miserable. They didn't card Moni since she was with me - how nice! They carded me though and I was just like whatevs. The movie ended around 10 and it was freezing running to my car but I'm glad that a found a close parking spot! Had my guitar lessons afterwards, and I really wanna give up. My wrists ache from shifting and all. Maybe I should pick up my violin again instead of taking up the guitar?