Sunday, January 13, 2013

A new beginning.

I had the day off for once on a Sunday so I decided to go to the temple with my parents and the kids. I got to talk a bit with Tony since he had Vietnamese class and to my surprise Daniel goes to the same temple as me! What a small world. He was pretty awkward at first but things went smoother as time progressed. Avoided me in the beginning because he was anxious to "meet" me even though we've seen each other's face so many times haha. Did most of my history worksheets and fooled around with my phone while waiting for service to be over. I bought myself two holy necklaces for my trip so I will be protected on my journey. Both are of white and brown jade, Avalokitesvara and her holy gourd. Decided to hit up chewer boy and to my surprise - it was a no go. It whatevs. We don't have much in common anyways and it's pretty awkward already. I spend too much money whenever I go out. Boohoo. Broke as fuck and not working either. I can't believe she lost her baby. I really can't. I had so much planned for it. I'm fucken piss at him. He hit her, he hit their child. How is it not his fault, how can she not blame him. I don't know. I'm just sadden at how the events turned out. We both lost our babies, one by force of choice and one by fate. I don't know how she can still be with him. I really can't. 

Keep or ditch the bangs? My mama says it makes my face look fat and I think I look dorky in em.