Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My day.

Ended up being late to school because of traffic and the rain. Bleh, rain through the rain into my school and I was soaking from head to my little open toes. Ms. Smith wasn't in today so it was a pretty relaxing day, again! I feel bad but it really is just relaxing whenever we have a substitute in that class, not that I hate her or anything. Didn't do much progress during class in Textiles until I came in after school for Sewing Club. History is actually getting more and more interesting since we're going through the segregation period of America and the lectures are pretty awesome. Genetics isn't as interesting as before in the beginning but it's still not bad. Ate lunch with my former lab partner, Kyle, the one I thought was pretty cute and smelled great. I had a slight attraction to him but not anymore. I think he did get contacts though and he's starting to get a bit cuter aha but I don't see him in that light anymore. Justin Bieber boy and I don't talk anymore and it's pretty much whatever in class. He's not that cute anymore either. Bleh. I don't think anybody is cute ahaha. I mean sure, they may be attractive or average looking but I don't feel any pull from them. Anyways, back to Kyle. So I spent lunch period just talking about Bioscience and education with him and usually I spent half of my lunch period with Carolyn and Jensyn then with Friedo Potato but I decided not to today plus he's starting to get close with someone I'm not fond of so I'm somewhat upset about that. I had just walked into 7th hour and he was already throwing a fit. Crying that I had ditched him for a dude around his height and because Kyle's hairier so that's why ahaha. He got so jelly and started making faces at me throughout the whole period. Then towards the end, he was asked if Kyle and I had a thing lolol. Funneh. He sounds like a jelly boyfriend already but we're just friends. John texted me last night around 11:00pm outta nowhere and that surprised me. Wonder why he did and now out of any other time? Oh well, it's whatever. The thing that I had been afraid of him corrupting isn't there anymore so there's no worries. 

Pose & snap. Didn't bother lookin' good and wasn't in a mood to take photos.