Sunday, January 27, 2013

One day, I will.


Mai wa ter mi khrai phan khao ma, mai wa wan wela phan phon pai, mai wa man cha nan sak khae nai: phm yang khid wa khxng khun.

The purple in my hair is fading as faster than my stupidity haha. There are a few times when I miss the past, there are a few times when I wish things ended differently, and there are times when I wonder where I'm heading in life. Got shit talked by mom to the aunts and now Aunt Van wants to have a conference with us online before she comes over. I'm just like psh, you never visit and there's nothing to talk about. It's just more cussing and criticism. I may have gotten doted on in the past, but I've been overlooked and forgotten long ago. The more a person bitches and favors, the less I wanna associate with them. Went out and bought some chicken nuggets and more potatoes to make awesome potato wedges! Crispy and soft yet not mushy on the inside. Awesomeness! Ended up mostly doing spring cleaning. Found a lot of old memories, not sure whether to throw them out, return them, or keep them. I wonder if he threw out those stupid little notes I wrote him? Probably did. Probably threw everything concerning me and felt a whole lot better haha. I found something a guy had written and it made a light bulb go off, and I hope one day I'll be able to look back without hurting just like how I can look back on my past with Steven or Alex and sincerely hope them happiness and one day, maybe I will be able to wish him happiness without me as well.

"The first point of deleting photos and getting rid of items isn't a surefire way of moving on. By doing that, you're basically acting like the good times never happened. Those photos were when you were at your happiest with the person. Besides, memories will always exist even without the items. Truly getting over someone means you're able to look at those photos, appreciate those good times, and be able to move forward without regrets."

Got asked by one of my guy friends to go on a play date and I'm just like, eruh, what is he trying to get at? Is it a legit hang out or is he hoping to get closer? This is outta nowhere but damn, I must be getting chunky or something because I have an ass that can become a twerking machine now. I've either finally figured out how to jiggle the fat on my ass and thighs or I've just become fat lolol. Saw his aunt Patty..or was it Jude? I think it was Patty, at Wal-Mart today. I don't know if she saw me but I tried to avoid eye contact because it would probably be awkward to talk to me after everything plus I was with Dudley and no one else so she might think of the wrong thing.

Finally cracked the glow-sticks we had gotten from north's bond-fire. Wish I could've cracked it with him instead.