Sunday, February 24, 2013

My daily event

Attended service at the temple today. Saw Tony, Tommy, and Daniel. Hung out with them a bit after service was over. I was a bit surprised to find that they didn't have Viet class today because of lion dance practice? Tony walked in on the worst time ever when I was stuffing my face with food that when he tapped me on the shoulder I turned around with a green bean poking out of my mouth and Ami witnessed it. That will forever remain the green bean episode between us. I swear, boys + food + me = disaster! For the first time since I've known him, he looked pretty darn cute! Surprise surprise, I couldn't get over it. Damn. Haha! Today was the first full moon after the lunar new year so it was somewhat a festival. Everything was about letting go of the past and looking forward to the future of possibilities and forgiveness.

Released goldfishes back to nature as one of the events.

Ewuh ewuh. I look chunky. I swear I didn't gain a thousand pounds that I'm heavy! I'm just 115 lb instead of 110.