Saturday, February 23, 2013

One day.

What I'll do;
-I want make a bento box for the one I love.
-Knit him a scarf when the cold starts a'creepin'. 
-I will surprise him spontaneously with affection.
-I'll create a scrapbook or maybe a video documentary. 
-Help him get dress.
-I'll deliver flowers to either his workplace, school, or home. 

What we'll do;
-Travel around Earth.
-Go duck paddling in the pond and lakes.
-Save lives.
-Live, learn, and love one another.

One day, I will love the right one but as of right now I'm focused on living my life, learning about myself and my environment, and loving myself. Working out to have a healthier lifestyle, further my knowledge, working and possibly getting a better or second job to support myself, enriching myself with talents. Someday I will have my perfect love story filled with tears, hardships, and imperfections but we'll reassure each other as we pull through and stay together until the end of time.

I only know how to play two songs on the guitar, how sad huh? I've put a pause on my two hour daily workout. My legs aren't SNSD anymore but I still love myself regardless. I've become more reversed yet lighthearted as well. I think I need a haircut? My hair seems a bit long haha. I need to brush up on my Japanese and Vietnamese. Gotta stop procrastinating on my assignments, gotta study well and earn those high marks. I've packed on a few pounds as well, mother seems pleased by that but I'm not. Must..work..out! Gotta stop eating so much pho and sitting on my ass from the snow days. Shoveled the driveway and my shoulder got so sore, blarg. Bought some of the things I need for the Japan trip. Mama went all out and bought clothes from a high end store for me while I was at work and I came home to it and I was like damn mama! That's a waste of money(cue the teary eye face), lol but I'm pretty touched.

I wouldn't mind dating a Vietnamese guy. It's not my top choice but hey there are pro and cons with all ethnicities. We'd have our own language to communicate in but truthfully I'd try to learn my lover's native language no matter what it be from Thai to French. I don't know, it just allows me to learn more about him and I'm able to integrate myself more into his culture. Which reminds me, I need to distance myself from a certain someone or stop the flirting in all because it's not fair to both of us. I could end up falling for him and if I was his girl I wouldn't be happy either even if it's harmless. FUUU, I hate these mind games. Why can't we just hang out and talk like normal friends. Why does he have to flirt and make all these moves!? Playing games that toy my heart and mind, why can't we just talk about life and cars like we did before instead of asking intimate questions and the physical contact. I'm not used to physical contact unless it's with my boyfriend! Bleh, I'll just stick with just being friends. No cuddle buddy or anything beyond a friend is set in my mind frame. 

 Starting to realize how different I'm beginning to appear since freshman year. My face has gotten longer, slimmer, and I actually look like a girl a person would wanna date lolol.
Pho a day keeps the cold away~