Sunday, February 10, 2013

Repetition.

Worked a 13 hour shift yesterday with only 4 hours of sleep. Fml. Gave Ravon a ride home and went straight to his house to "talk" since things were "getting out of hand". It wasn't even a talk, it was a fucken interrogation. I seriously drove all the way there after a double shift to be questioned and scoffed? Really? Wasted my energy, wasted my gas, wasted my time to be treated this way. Why do I set myself up for these things? Did I commit some unmoral crime? Why am I getting targeted like a wanted criminal, shunned by outsiders, and shit-talked on by many? My answers are unclear because I'm sketchy or because people refuse to believe? What more is desired? A photo of my pregnancy test isn't enough, an ultrasound with my fucken name isn't enough, what more do you want? The fucking remains of my child when it came out? Trying to prove myself over and over is tiring and pointless, it's not worth my time and it's a drain. Whoever wants to listen and believe can, whoever doesn't don't have to. I drank, I did stupid shit, but I paid the consequences and now all I wanna do is forget the emotions I felt towards an individual, forget the memories made, forget the good times. I just want to move forward.
By the way, this is my blog, my story, my thoughts - nobody forces anyone to read it.