Monday, March 25, 2013

Beauty.


So, I didn't get called out today. Blarg! But I ended up getting dropped off for work by Ami and worked for like half an hour then sent home. They had to keep this newbie lady though since she was scheduled to close but she didn't know her shit and easily got flustered. Then you have a stupid jackass declaring that he's gonna sue corporation because the snowplow man was blocking his way so he couldn't order. Wtf. Sigh. I felt sorry for the manager. Then they called me up around 8PM asking me to come in because they only have one cook and one carhop since the higher ups demand labor be low. Sighhh. The aunties are wanting to go traveling around the northeast but I don't wanna. Wanna go around DC, Atlantic city, and NJ. Bleh, asking me about my Japanese loverboy. Funneh haha! Commented that I'm getting fat. Ack! More determination to work out, gotta get me some of what Ami had before. I wonder if I give mommy money she'll buy it for me..? 



White 

Colored

Inspired Outfits

My desired physical appearance? To tone up and obtain abs. I know it's difficult and demands constant