Thursday, March 21, 2013

Calling you.

Today was the earliest I've ever woken up since I've been back; 10:40AM. Gah! Only because mama woke me up to download yahoo messenger for her lols. Nobody uses YIM anymore so I don't bother having it on my stuff, mostly just skype but I don't even use that. Funny thing, when I returned and went to log into skype I saw his username as one of the usernames previously used but he's never logged into skype using my computer before? I just brushed it aside and when I logged into my account I noticed that his username wasn't on my contacts list anymore. Even stranger. Hmm, I don't know what's going on but I'm probably just being paranoid. He probably changed instant messengers or social networking sites for all I know. It's whatever. If he really hates me to that point, there's nothing else I could do. Trying to apologize, trying to mend a broken friendship, won't I just get it thrown back in my face? In a way I'm scared to approach him but why shouldn't I be? I'm not trying to jump to conclusions and what not but our last meeting wasn't exactly warm. Plus, she'd probably get all jealous and jump on me. I don't wanna be seen as the bad person but I'm not gonna stand there and be treated that way by someone who betrayed me. It's alright, I have to try to move forward in life, live life for myself. 
 Went shopping for electronics with the family, got myself some mango boboa. Still got a shitload of make-up work due tomorrow and I'm working all weekend too. Bleh, why can't I have a bit of sunshine in my life? 
Trying to self improve inside and out. Been doing face masks every night, which I really need to stop with because I think I'll make my skin immune to it! I've paid more attention to my hair and just my skin and body in general. Been trying to think positive, keep my senses clear, and think of others but at the same time conscious of my needs.