Thursday, March 28, 2013

Overanalyze?

This post is about boys and emotions, don't read if you don't wanna know.

I think this is different than before. I don't think he's lonely or wanting physical contact like the last guy. He doesn't call me things like babe, or cutie but I'm happy with the stuff that he does call me. We stay up late nights and joke for hours. I laugh and smile like a goofball but that's because he does the weirdest voices that are too funny not to laugh. I noticed that he smiles a lot too but I'm not sure if that's because I'm weird or if it's something else. Now, I'm not sure if he's into me or just trying to get close so it'll be less awkward for prom? I don't wanna like someone again after so long only to get rejected. I've had other guys confessed to me and I've been able to notice when they like me or not but my senses are blocked because of feelings. Ack, so difficult! He asked me about whether my parents wanted me to date white or asian guys and in all honestly they don't want me to date anybody anymore hehe..Iunno. Is that a normal thing to ask? I mean I ask people that all the time but I'm not sure if it's normal for others? Mmm..I'm gonna ask him to prom as well. Gonna sticky note his car and I'm thinking about getting him flowers. I wanna be cute about it even though haha. In the beginning I didn't wanna go at all but hey, why sit home and mope when I can go out and have fun? Plus, it was our friend that set us up for their prom. Which makes me wonder if he picked specifically me or if our friend just chose me? Sigh, so difficult to understand. Maybe if he wasn't sucha joker I'd be able to figure it out.