Thursday, March 28, 2013

Proposal.

You can pretty much guess from the title right? Yup, wake up to have your mom tell you about your (2nd) marriage proposal only to have your fiance stolen later on in the week. LOL. Mmm, I don't mind. He's  wasn't as cute as my first fiance. Went to Olathe East Lanes for bowling, then laser tag, and finally to eat at Pizza Street. Ran into Freddie there and we chatted for a while. I was pretty surprised because we started talking the other night but hadn't seen each other in forever. Played DDR with Mary, Damian, and someone else at Laser tag. Omg, the machine kept messing up and eating all our token. We wanted two players not one damn it! The joint at my knees are achy as poop. Weird because I use to be able to do it for hours and only feel it in my thighs, not knees? Brandon got pretty riled up when I kept proclaiming Mary is mine haha. I don't think he knew what I meant when I asked him about the signal, mmm I guess moving forward is the best step. Cracked my phone when I returned to school, blarg! First time cracking my screen..William offered to get me a new phone but I declined because one, the one he wanted to get me was hella expensive! It's like dafuq, that's a fortune right there plus I'd feel quilty! Tommy's upset about me not keeping my word about our sushi date..that's only because I can't drive highways yet so he said he'll come to pick me up then lol. How sweet..and SUSHI! Awesome maaan.