Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tomorrow, if.

There's an urge to see how you're doing, to speak to you causally once again but I know I'll only be ignored and push aside. My friends are wanting to set me up on a date with a guy this weekend. Are you okay with that? If you don't want me to, if you still care just say hello or even nod in my direction is enough so I can know which direction to go. It's funny how different everything is, last year at Easter we were at your cousin's house and we had fun hiding the eggs and I was so nervous around your family members. They commented on how you have a good eye and that we looked like siblings. At incredibowls I would strike up conversations with you about Josh leading you to think I had a thing for him when honestly I didn't know what else to talk about haha. You were shocked to find out that I was friends with Sarahanne when we were standing in line for laser tag. Oh..how times have changed.

Found some old photos; 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11