Saturday, March 23, 2013

Work it.

Le gasp! I've been neglecting my little friends downstairs! And no, not down there. Lower, like the bottom of the stairs. My feet! I have so many clothes, purses, and accessories but hardly any shoes and my footwear tends to break the outfit since I'll be wearing a really cute outfit but sport ugly shoes wtf lol. I've never been a handbag girl but I've noticed that I have a growing collection. A total of 10 handbags in less than a year, scary shopper here. I've bought a lotta new girly clothes, none of those kiddish graphic tees but my wardrobe still consists of mostly black and white hehe. Bought over $50 worth of earrings so Ill be good for a while, Ami is even mooching off of me lol, but she lost my yin yang pair, grrr! Debating if I should get more sandals or start training myself in the talent of wearing heels hmmm. Decisions, decisions. I will never wear flats, they make your feet constricted and it feels like you're walking barefoot underneath. I have been putting more effort into my appearance like back then in freshman year but more au-natural than worrying about trends like "gyaru" and such. Working on self improvement not only on the inside but also outside!
I was so pooped waking up for work today. I couldn't fall asleep until around 6:00AM. Gah! I'm gonna die when school's back in session. Work was slow until happy hour rolled around. Apparently the store on 151st still has my name and shizz so my payments are connected to that store as well. Why the heck do they still have my name?! I quit a long time ago and when I had to transfer over there for a day to help, they didn't even have my name then. Hmph. Started snowing pretty heavy but it was beautiful! Carhopping in the snow, not very fun but it was a pretty sight! Tips were average and business was slower than usual but steady. I'm so grateful for my job even if it's not a high paying job or high end. Money is money and it has enabled me to obtain many things and gotten me through difficult situations emotionally, mentally, and financially. Without it I wouldn't be able to afford the luxuries I have now without the authority of parents, the procedure, and have the wonderful experience I have now. It has taught me to be confident, speak out, and there's no need to be shy because it does not give off a welcoming vibe. A pretty face and outgoing personality draws more people than a quiet, polite one. I thought I looked pretty cute today since the snow made my hair wavy even though I left the house with pin straight hair hehe. Time to pamper and prevent myself from catching a cold because of the cold+snow! Blarg, sick of coming home and finding all my Japanese omiyage gone! Eating all my goodies before I even had a chance to touch any, especially my green tea kit kats when I bought 3 bags! Family overseas are wanting me to return and go on a family trip through Vietnam and Thailand or come over to the US and go around the states such as Washington DC, Hawaii, and Vegas. I'm really not wanting to go anywhere with family. I kinda just wanna separate myself from family at the moment.

A cutie even after a long shift eh? :)