Saturday, March 30, 2013

What was once lost is found.

All day today I kept contemplating on possible feelings that I started feeling upset and sadden. I distanced myself from him which not only made him feel worse but myself as well! We both only had an hour of shut eye. He's so sweet for staying up for me whether it be just to talk or keep me company as I finish up homework even into the late wee hours of 6 on school nights. He's such a jokester that I thought it was just me falling for someone so easily, so quickly. I admit, in the beginning talking was strenuous and a bit awkward but we got along well! I noticed that he laughed a lot and smiled too but I thought it was just me. The things he did and asked, I placed them for acts of kindness too. That everything he did was out of politeness and not wanting prom to be awkward and boring but they were also signs of liking someone as well. He would always tease me, asking why I'm blushing and smiling like a geek hehe. I haven't felt been this happy in such a long time! I actually started crying when he started giving me the cold shoulder. Hehe, took me forever and so much guts to finally confess but I did. I didn't think it would be so soon because initially I had planned to play it out but I don't know what possessed me to act sensitive. Apparently it surprised him too, and when he told me that his feelings were mutual, you don't know how giddy I was! Ah la la~ who knew I could be taught to love again and so soon? Gonna cherish him and be patient, won't make the same mistakes again! 

I was so pooped during school today that when I got home I started throwing up. Bleh. Went off to work and didn't come home until 1:00AM. Actually had good business and it was so nice that I could wear shorts again but I wore a long sleeved shirt underneath my uniform shirt. All night I had customers checking me out, I even heard boys on the patio commenting on my level of attractiveness! Awh. Brian visited me at work and we met for the first time heh. He thought I look beautiful, all sweaty and zombie like from the lack of rest and work. Gave me a pretty big tip too, ty! Bumped into Jonah and Issiac too, chatted for a while outside and Jonah noticed how cold I was so he took off his leather coat and made me wear it. How nice. Ah, so many nice friends in my life. I'm so lucky. Now if only I could be as lucky with the lottery or homework assignments eh. :)