Sunday, March 31, 2013

Date.

Woke up really not wanting to head over to the contest and I decided to bail out because one, I didn't know the direction, two, I hardly studied, three, I was lazy heh. Surprise surprise eh? I better get my t-shirt that came with my fee though. I'll be so angry if I don't get it! Dilly daddled until it was time to head out. I arrived 2 minutes late and everybody else had gotten there 10 minutes before the appointed time LOL. Oh, me and my tardiness. He called and lied that he was wearing a blue shirt so I was looking around for a blue shirt even though I had spotted them but I didn't see their face so I was like wtf? Watched the Croods and Michelle had to leave early for her debate at school. Kevin left early because he had to ahem "use the bathroom" but when the movie was over he wasn't even back yet and when we walked out to the middle of the cinema, he came walking up with everything and he's like here you go man, do yo shit. Omo, my 'date' was pretty ticked off because it didn't go the way he exactly wanted it to be to ask me to prom but I thought it was pretty  cute! Hehe, I learned a lot from the past. It's okay if things don't go the exact way you picture it, as long as they tried and their intentions were sincere it's good enough. Went out to eat at Applebees after Kevin bought his first lottery ticket. We got separated on the road and they lost me for like 30 minutes. I was like pho, I'll just look up the nearest Applebees on my GPS since my phone was dead and they couldn't call me because of it. I almost ended up on the highway! I was like omg, noooo! I'm gonna die so I had to quickly switch lanes like hell. Drove by them and I saw Kevin so I started screaming out of the window hehe. They were surprised to see me! They had been wandering around trying to find me! They were like, how'd you find us?!? Cause they tried so hard to find me and shit. After dinner we headed over to Target and Wal-Mart to jack around. Bumped into Dustin and a couple of other guys. Chatted for a bit before parting ways. So yeah, this blind 'date' wasn't bad. It was pretty funny and a bit awkward but way better than the one with Brandon for sure. After I posted photos, I started getting all these messages and text from guys who like me, asking if I have a boyfriend and shit. They were in a panic thinking that they've lost their chance aha. I'm not in a rush for anything serious or a boyfriend in any matter. Being friends with everybody is good enough for me. If he's already found someone special for him, that's okay because everybody deserves to be happy. We both caused pain for each other and it's time to start afresh like he said. Like I told Mrs. K, I'm not interested in dating anyone but rather focus on my studies. I don't know why but there's only a couple of people I can't bring myself to hate despite how badly they treated me. Michael in the past has gone through a phase where he hated everyone of his race. From being best friends, he would lash out and ignore me. It hurt my feelings a lot, especially being a nine year old girl at the time. No, I did not like him in that way but rather as an older brother. Even with all the hostility, even while crying and being hurt I still saw him as a good person, wanted to be there for him, and help him. Only years later did he contact me and apologize. He says he still feels guilt and remorse when he looks back at how he treated me and surprised at how I didn't retort or hate him. I don't know, it just wasn't him. It's the same way with you. I can't bring myself to hate you even with everything that's happened. Maybe you can hate me, maybe you do. I don't know but perhaps in time we can be friends or something more. The past you is what I remember, is what I see, and what I think of when I think of you. You're a great person and I'm sorry for the times I've dampen your spirits and not encouraging you on. I've learned and I've lost. Life is life eh.