Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mother Nature.

Gah! Mother Nature, why you so cruel to us girls!? We have to go through the torture of leaky nipples, stretch marks, and periods! Isn't that enough? Yet you still make us have to be horny too. Wtf?!? Blarg. I get to be all about sex, sex, piss, piss, sad, piss, sex, piss, food, sleep for days. It's not like me! I'm not one to think of sex but damn, that's all that's been on my mind. Fucken ass. So piss off because of that. So cranky and piss at Jae too. Stupid. If I'm gonna fuck a hobo I might as well date him so I can have all the sex I want whenever I want! Whatever, fuck it. I want my sex! In an hour from now I'm probably gonna be crying for no reason. Damn, why the fuck am I so emotional with my periods nowadays? It's not normal. Well, enough about sex. Going to East's play on Thursday, kinda don't wanna go since I'm piss at Jae for no reason. The girls wanna go shopping for our dresses on Friday but I've got work and I'm already working on Saturday as well then heading out for my date with Tommy. And to top it off, make-up assignments. Ah fucken great.