Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Attraction.

More and more boys are jumping for an opportunity. They seldom know me yet they're immediately attracted. Is it for my appearance only? I see them only as good friends, I never thought of them as anything more. Old co-workers are hitting me up and confessing that they had a thing for me, former schoolmates would occasionally hit me up and compliment me, and then there's the people that just know of me and try to hit it up. I appreciate their flattery, comments, and affection but couldn't I get to know them as friends before moving forward? I admit, there are a few cuties but still. Hell, I don't even know if my heart is ready for such a commitment yet. I'm becoming so causal with sex that I'm just like can't we be friends with benefits instead of getting into a relationship? I sound like what I use to despise aha. Went out on for ice cream and chatted around with Ami, Uncle, and Jenny. Didn't come home until now so my assignments that are due today is pretty much fucked up. Gah, I don't wanna do shit. So tired of it all! Went to the mall by myself today and I'm so proud that I remembered the way! I mean, yes I did get lost for a while but I found my way out and somehow managed! Gah, I really need to know my streets better and learn how to drive on the highway. It's a time saver for sure! Well anyways, here's the dress that I almost got for prom! It's so elegant and looks a bit bridal-ish but it's so attractive! I'm thinking of coming back and getting it even though I'll probably end up wearing it for a photoshoot and stick it back in the corner of my closet. My prom dress is actually for once not black and white but a very bright and colorful one! Tomorrow is Olathe East's play with Jae. A bit upset with him since he won't spit it out. So shy and shizz yet he could poke fun of me like no other. When I went to get the permission slip today at his house and he wanted to give me a hug, I was like alright and didn't bother coming out since I was in a hurry and I noticed that when he leaned in and tried to hug me, groped my boob instead! I was like..did what I think happened..just happened!? Was it on accident or purpose? And I tried brushing it outta my mind since he didn't act weird and startled so he might've done it on accident without noticing but still!