Friday, April 5, 2013

What I've learned.

ST: There was distance, the difference of maturity, and moodiness. Both were tired of the absence of affection one could provide each other physically. 
AY: He lived in a world of fantasy, an idealist that could not perceive reality's harshness. It was difficult to socialize since  my parents were being difficult and my freedom was limited.
CK: Developed feelings were at different time. Both had been exposed to each other for too long. I was afraid of showing PDA since I believed it would be better off to distill concerns of our parents. 
JN: Still has the mentality of being cared for and protected but is sensitive to my emotions.

The other day Brandon started trying to talk to me again. When I was raising my hand out, he reached out and placed his next to mine and enclosed it, practically holding my hands and I was like wtf? He acted like a douche throughout the trip, treated me like leftover shit, and yelled at me whenever I tried joking. Picked up a new main Asian girl to hang around and dot on. I have no problem with that but if you're gonna try doing things to me on a friendly "friend's hangout date", get piss because nothing came out of it, then complain? Cool, I don't mind. Diss me overseas then come crawling back to be my friend and try things? Back off. The possibility of being close friends isn't even an option anymore. I don't hate you, but I will not tolerate any motives. 

Went to East's play today. My GPS kept going to sleep for some reason and I don't know why? So frustrating. When I arrived I noticed that Jae was crying, not sure what was up with him so I just let him cool off. Saw Mrs. Bush there and chatted for a moment, turns out he had her for 8th grade science! Mind over Matt was pretty hilarious, I was a bit confused at first in the beginning because I couldn't figure out that the other people were split personalities. Apparently he was waiting for me to make a move and hold his hand! Aha, I did think about it once or twice but his friends were there and I didn't wanna make a move with them there so I didn't. I tried to reach out and grab his hand but as my hand moved closer to his it started getting really weak and shaky so I pulled away heh. So embarrassed, not sure what happened that I just couldn't do it. I had a pretty nice time overall.