Saturday, April 6, 2013

Just another normal day.

Was so tired and sleepy during school today. Had a very, very difficult time staying awake even with cramming food into my system every so often. Gotta get fabric for my romper project and I wanna get it from Johanna's they have more variety than Hobby Lobby but I dunno where there is one and how I would get there. The wait for my hair is killing me! Gah, I want it now! Still gonna work on prom day, just gotta get home fast and early to get ready. Tommy's coming to pick me up around 7:00pm tomorrow night and then we'll head out. I wonder why he's traveling all the way from MO just to hang out and have sushi? Meh, maybe he doesn't wanna seem like a flaker? I doubt he likes me, I highly doubt anybody would be stupid enough to get emotionally attach to a person like me. I dunno about Jae either, it seems like the interest is slowly slipping away or the effort that was there in the beginning. Eh, it's okay. I haven't done anything so nothing is lost. It's better to know my place and not go beyond it. Why overestimate only to fall? Stay as friends with mutual interest, is it not better this way? I think so, the injury that might occur will not be as deep if things were to get serious. If I am to date someone again, I don't want to make the same mistakes. I want to go all out and love them without worries and hesitation so that if things do end, I won't have any regrets. I want to date to be together forever, not date only to get hurt in the end.