Tuesday, April 30, 2013

These Days.

Not sure what's happening since the fever I had but my cough hasn't gone away yet. It's been about 3 - 5 days already? Was a bit lazy in taking medication and drinking fluids constantly that my throat became dried out, causing irritating, which caused me to cough every few seconds which sucks balls. I began coughing up blood which is irritating because having blood in your throat feels funny. No, I don't secretly have cancer or what not. Something in my respiratory system most likely got inflamed to the point that something got torn and my system is just trying to get rid of the internal bleeding? The news of Looney sensei resigning pretty much broke my heart, started tearing up because she's an awesome teacher and my favorite. I feel like we formed a bond after all these years, I was really looking forward to finishing off high school with having her class at the end of each day like every year. Each year I finished the day off with Japanese in 7th hour. Gah. What's worse is having Japanese cut from OS. To learn more and show your support please click on the link below!

Spread the word.