Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Average day.

I actually dressed okay for once today and had breakfast. The bloody cough saga continues but the amount of coughing has decreased by like 10% since I'm drinking more water. I'm starting to get really bad headaches from each time I cough though and I started getting a nosebleed? It's not only my nose that's starting to act up but my eyes have begin to discharge rheum before bed and in the morning. Wtf is going on with my body? I should have recovered long ago and I shouldn't have this weird ass cough and bloody shit. I wonder if I have an infection of some sort? Gah, coughing each time hurts my head and feels like a raw cut from my throat, not to mention the sight of blood every day is a turn off. Wonder if I should mention something to my parents? I feel like I'mma get bitched at for allowing this to happen. 

Sometimes you're afraid of the future. The past pulls you back with its familiar scent, warmth, and understanding. You still have questions but you're afraid of the answers.