Thursday, May 2, 2013

Too early?

The sickness saga still rages on but I live! A major for disappointment for some I believe? Haha! Been going to bed earlier than usual, but still late, yet I find myself tired and droopy in class. Wonder what's up? My shopping urge is back, oh no. Shall I go on a shopping spree, save for a new car, or college? Gah! I should just get myself a sugar daddy ahaha. Been looking at a couple of things, literally hehe. Back then I saw these really cute couple hoodies for Christmas but was a bit hesitant on getting them since they were $70. Yeeeah in the end I didn't get them obviously. Mmm, I regret not doing a lot of cute things that went through my mind, such as the couple rings. How soon is too soon? Yeah, I was always afraid of the rings because of that heh. I remember trying to guess his ring size by staring at his fingers when we had hung out in the spring/summer when things were still happy? He was like "dafuq is wrong with you? Why you keep staring at my hands? And laughed looooool." so I made up the story of how much it would hurt for a girl if he ever fingered her lmfao. Mmm, now I don't wanna hold back like back then and miss out on someone special but I feel like it's too soon, which it is, but these things are sooooo cute and I wanna show him how much I like him. Ack, the downfall of being Chinese and finding all these cute fashion things. o( T A T )o

One of the things I've got my eye on! There are other ones but I don't wanna reveal em yet. ^_^